If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, join the L & P team! L & P is an equal opportunity employer whose team members enjoy competitive salaries and a full benefits package. In addition to meeting specific job requirements, we seek individuals with a strong work ethic who strive to provide quality customer service and who are drug-free.
Currently we are recruiting for the following positions:
· Selling lumber and building materials supplies.
· Provide superior customer service by maintaining and growing customer base and responding to customer’s requests.
· Complete all paperwork for customer’s sale (including special orders), quoting, prospecting, and account qualifying. This includes following up with customers to ensure sales goals are met or exceeded.
· Formulates accurate and complete project specific customer information ranging from regular site visits, plan review and in-depth customer discussions to enable correct product and product application.
· Implements customer and job specific pricing partnering with inside sales support, operations team and vendor resources to secure business and attain profit and sales goals.
· Updates and maintains customer specific information within company systems. Ensures accurate account, customer details and contact information available to management and support teams.
· Ability to operate computer equipment and applicable programs is required.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, mark ups, interest proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, sales and Customer Service skills are necessary. Knowledge of building materials products is desirable.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma or college degree; and three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Las Cruces, NM
· Full Time/Regular
Other positions that may be available include:
To apply for a position in Las Cruces, complete an application at 1400 W. Amador
or contact Denise McConnell at:
Phone (575) 527-8015
Fax (575) 647-1724